2020 A BRAVE NEW YEAR

       To open a new year, I want to express my gratitude for all the love, support and encouragement that you, my friends and followers, have sent my way. 2020 started 
with a bang: a calendar filled with new adventures and opportunities. 

The December book launch at the Literary Sala was the first a series of book signings and presentations of Whispers in the Threads. Never having written or published a book before, I couldn't have guessed that every chair would be filled, that standing room would then be filled and that some people were turned away at the door. I would apologize for that, except that "who knew?" If you were one of those, trust me, I was as surprised as you were. 


Whispers in the Thread / Susurros en el Hilo book launch at Sala
Literaria, Bellas Artes San Miguel de Allende



And just before the year ended, I had was a book signing and presentation at
A Page in the Sun, a popular book store and cafe in Puerto Vallarta.
Polar opposite from the Lit Sala, this one was a smaller crowd, intimate enough
 to inspire thoughtful dialogue. I loved both extremes!


A Page in the Sun reading, Puerto Vallarta



Falling in the same time frame was a visit to my solo exhibition at MannMade Mexico
an exquisite design galleryt in the Romantic Zone of Puerto Vallarta. It's there until 
the end of this month, in case you happen to be in PV or surrounding towns.




Louise Mann and Lena Bartula in front of MannMade Mexico,
Puerto Vallarta.



What better way to get ready for a brave new year than just putting 
myself out there, front and center, with trust that all will be perfect no matter what's 
happening in the world around us right now. Oh, about those adventures and 
opportunities, I promise to put them in the next post! 

Comments

Unknown said…
You ride the wind very well...Keep it up!

Popular Posts